Mineral Sunscreen SPF 25 w/Natural and Organic Ingredients, Water Resistant Sunblock...
Why we love it?
More Goes On Easy: This formula is a non comedogenic, hypoallergenic smooth emollient lotion just perfect for those everyday outdoor sunny adventures. Great for toddlers or infants, this non greasy cream is very simple to wipe on the body and sensitive faces too.
Some comments about this we saw on the web:* /u/That_Cupcake on /r/BurningMan Hi! You should check out /r/acne! They offer great advice for dealing with acne in all kinds of situations.
For me, my acne is hormonal. I take birth control and it clears up 90% of it, but my skin is still extremely sensitive. For the remaining 10%, I use these face wipes with this lightweight moisturizer, and this sun block while I am at Burning Man. Most of the advice in /r/acne suggests staying out of the sun. Sun damage, especially on your face, leads to more acne.
I do not wear any kind of foundation or blushes at Burning Man since the heat and sweating makes face pores open. Eye and lip makeup only! I clean sweat and dust off my goggles/sunglasses, and use a fresh scarf/bandanna every day. I also try not to wear jewelry or other accessories that might touch my face, such as long ear rings, temporary tattoos, or hats with a chin strap. Finally, I bring a few old t-shirts with me to keep in my yurt by my bed. I put a new one over my pillow every night, tie up my hair, and my face and neck have a clean surface to sleep on.
See you out there! :)
More Beautiful and Useful Items:Beauty & Personal Care (40)
Skin Care (15)
Sunscreens & Tanning Products (8)
Body Sunscreens (6)